Freedom to Read Week Contest - Winners!

You may remember that a few weeks ago I ran a contest, that I then extended (dues, sadly, to lack of entries) but during the extension, two fabulous ladies swooped into the rescue and rather than having anyone vote, I've decided to grant them both a book from the list of banned works.

The first entry came care of the fabulous Colleen who, of course, is reading some thing uncommon:

 
The second entry also comes as no surprise: eicuthbertson reading Canadiana:

Thanks for participating ladies! Take a browse through the list and either email, leave a comment or just let me know which book you're interested in and I'll get it ready for the next time I see you!

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

M. Diane Rogers said...

Thanks, Marina. I'll let you pick - maybe not 'Lord of the Flies' though - I still have my school copy (with my original remarks!) but I would NEVER say 'Ban It'.

March 17, 2009 9:09 a.m.

Unknown said...

Alright. I'll review the list and pick a good one which I'll bring with me to the next meetup!

March 17, 2009 10:39 a.m.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails