Did someone say NEW PROJECT?

Yes, it's true. I have a new project.

As regular visitors may know I have a love for all things "Twilight" and what better way to share the love than to talk with another fan about the universe I love so much? I got in touch with Shannon, The Movie Moxie who regularly posts about film on her own blog, and asked her if she'd be interested in my little project as so Before the Dawn was born. The site has been up (though under wraps) for about a week but we recorded our first show this weekend and it's now up!



Be sure to head on over and take a listed to the show and if you like it, subscribe and share with friends! Here's looking ahead to many more fabulous shows!

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

Dale said...

Congrats!

Are you worried about losing half the content of this blog?
/me ducks :-)

Seriously, wishing you much success.

April 14, 2009 10:45 a.m.

Unknown said...

Not really :) This is all the guilty stuff - the podcast is the more thought out "brainy" stuff I can't be bothered to write down. Not sure you've listened to the episode yet but we do get into some hefty discussion. Looking forward to episode 3 - that one will be a doozie!

April 14, 2009 12:30 p.m.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails