Best. Week. Ever.

So that may be exaggerating just slightly but you know what? It's been a kickass week.

It started off quietly enough but everything changed yesterday when I had the great pleasure of meeting up with a film writer who was in town for a set visit. I've always loved living in this city but with all the filming going on around town, I'm getting the opportunity to meet fans and writers that I generally wouldn't have the chance to meet. Jen and I had a nice lunch over which we talked about movies. Lots of movies. It was heavenly.

After lunch, I snapped this shot:

It's Jen!

You can check out her writing over at Rotten Tomatoes.

Then today I see this Tweet from my buddy Jason and I go hunting. Turns out my little quote will be appearing all over Canadian newspapers and magazines this weekend. It's my first bonafide quote and I have to admit it's pretty exciting!

Here's a picture of the item in the Georgia Straight:
Even famouser!


If you happen to be in Canada and spot the ad, snap a picture and let me know. I'd love to see them!

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails