Meeting the Fans: Twilight Takes Over

With "New Moon" filming in town, loads of fans have started to come out of the woodwork. I haven't bothered to stalk the set - I'm too busy for that - but I love meeting other fans so when I got word that a few ladies were coming into town for the weekend to enjoy the weather and hopefully do some "sight seeing", I made the move and asked if they'd be up for coffee.

This morning, we met and it was great fun. We talked about the trip, the movie, the filming and just general banter. It was awesome to meet other fans and I hope their weekend of set searching is rewarding - they definitely deserve it!

Here's the crew:


You can check out the ladies in action daily over at What the Forks?! and don't forget to follow along in twitter!

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails