Busy Weekend = A Still Sick Me

It looked like I was finally getting over this flu (the mucus monster) but a day out on the town sort of killed my recuperation to the point that I skipped out on an event that was scheduled for Sunday.

Sadly, even the day of rest wasn't enough to completely kill this thing and I'm still suffering theough the occasional coughing fit and a runny nose that has alredy caused me to go through two boxes of kleenex. This is going to go away soon right?

I should probably have gone home tonight to sleep but instead, I'm sitting at Starbucks waiting for two members of the Movie Group who, in all likeliness, won't even show up. The one positive: if "In Search od Beethoven" is anywhere near as good as "In Search of Mozart," it will be a great night.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails