If you thought our fascination with "retro" was limited to music, leggings, leg warmers, boots and neon, I have something very special to share with you.

While at Costco earlier this week, hubby spotted something odd on the shelf. He told me about it when I got home, I gave him a hard time for not snapping a picture and while out and about today, he popped into the shop again and this time remembered to snap this picture:


Yes, for $30 you too can flash back to the late 70s/early 80s and enjoy a few games on your very own Atari 2600 and 7800. The console plugs into your tv, doesn't require any cartridges and comes pre-bundled with a few classics including "Centipede," "Missile Command" and "Asteroids." Loads more info on the system and what's included on the wiki.

I can just see parents bringing this home and showing their "Halo"-addicted kids these games. Wish I could see the looks on their faces!

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails