The New Thing: Sexting

WARNING: Smutty talk ahead.

Seriously? Like there aren't enough things to think about during sex? I can just see it now:

"OMG - stop thrusting! I need to decipher what Amy's text is about!!"

According to this story at Mashable, that's a possibility.

I'm having a hard time getting my head around this. Has sex turned into something so disposable that even considering texting while doing it is acceptable? Mind you, what no one mentions is what number of those sexters got a second night out of the deal. I can tell you this much: if you pulled out your phone during a make-out session, you'd be going home pretty quick never mind when the action gets hotter than a little petting. If you can't concentrate on your partner for long enough to do the deed, you probably shouldn't be doing it to begin with.

If you're one of these sexters, I suggest you may want to stock up on batteries and/or kleenex 'cause you're going to need them.

On a vaguely related note, there's a new dating website on the horizon. I know - not another one right? This one's different thought. I promise. Cupidtino's angle? A dating service for Apple Fanboys and Fangirls. I wish I was kidding but you can't make this stuff up. Geekologie sums it up nicely.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails