Plan of Attack

Northern Voice 2010 kicks off today. Last year I made the trip up to UBC for both days of the conference but this year's date change has made it difficult to take Friday's off so I'm skipping today's adventures and will, instead, watch the twitter stream from afar.

The conference has become a great place to meet bloggers and get some great tips and ideas for the year while also giving me the opportunity to see people that I generally don't see throughout the year (namely local bloggers and social media types). I usually over pack for the day carrying a backpack with more stuff than I really need but this year, I'm going to try the conference on a much lighter note while also putting my N900 to the test. The plan: to pack only the phone, extra batteries, a charger (just in case), my Kodak pocket cam and perhaps, if the weather holds up, my DSLR. Hopefully that'll mean a variety of coverage including more video, perhaps a little live streaming (which I've only attempted twice before) audio and pictures. We'll see how the experiment goes.

If you're looking for full coverage, I advise you stay tuned to Twitter (hash tag #nv10), flickr (images tagged nv10 & northernvoice) and for more in-depth updates like live blogs, I suggest checking out Miss 604.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails