My thoughts exactly

I'm not a huge fan of "The Simpsons" but I've watched more than my share of episodes over the years. Two things related to the show are currently tickling my fancy.

The first is this clip from the new Nike commercial (made for the upcoming World Cup and called "Write the Future" - if you haven't seen it yet, I highly recommend you check it out) which makes me smile every time I see it which, right now, is quite a bit since I've set it up as the video that comes on when I turn on my phone. Always good to start the day with a smile:


The other is something I found just today, a website dedicated to the messages Bart writes on the board during the opening credits of the show. It's called Bart's Blackboard and they have screen shots of that scene going all the way back to Season 1. It's fun to click through though this one, from a recent episode, pretty much reiterates my feelings on the "Lost" finale.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails