Birthday Wishes

Yesterday I celebrated 31 years of living on this earth. 31 years of family, friends, adventure, travel, new languages, news jobs, films, music... 31 year of life.

The last few years, getting older has simply meant adding a number to my age. That extra number doesn't actually affect my day to day, what I do or what I want to do, other than to remind me that there's still much I want to achieve before the lights go down (which I hope won't happen for a long, long time).

Thank you to everyone who sent me good wishes - you all made my day that much more memorable though I take joy from seeing you all regularly. Talking, eating, drinking and laughing. That's what's really important and I thank you all for sharing that with me every single day.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails