Hello World!

It feels like an eternity since I've thought of anything beyond sleeping, eating and watching movies. VIFF was a whirlwind that continues to plague me. I still have a few films to watch and a few reviews to write but for the most part, the festival is finished and I've started my two week detox. No movie meetups for a while though that doesn't mean I'm not watching stuff - there's so much to catch up on I'm not even sure where to start. Likely with the oldest on the shelf. That's as good a place as any.

I'm hopeful things really get back into some sort of norm in the coming days but until then, I'm keeping my head down, catching up on sleep and generally just taking it easy, getting rid of zombie Marina who crept in to take my regular place for two weeks and who has slowly been receding into the background.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails