It actually hasn't been so bad so far this week, just really busy. I'm suffering from a bit of a cold, lack of sleep from Saturday to Sunday really hit me hard on Sunday afternoon and then, to boot, we had a friend over until very late on Sunday which means I lost some more sleep. I'm starting to catch up again but tonight doesn't look good; I still have lots of reading to finish for class tomorrow.

I mentioned on Friday that I was going to post something a little more meaningful but I haven't been able to formulate anything yet. I will post about it later this week.

For the time being, here's today's stupid thing, brought to you by, go figure, Bush.

On Sister, Daughter, Sister, Daughter

One of the most meaningful things that's happened to me since I've been the governor - the president - governor - president. Oops. Ex-governor.

President George W. Bush

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you get better soon!

February 20, 2007 4:01 p.m.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails