Today's song is in celebration of the trailer which totally made my week. It was going badly until I saw THIS yesterday afternoon:


NOW TELL ME THAT DIDN'T GET YOU PUMPED!?!?!?! AWESOMNESS!

Got me totally pumped for the rest of the afternoon and today, so far at least, has been a great day. Can't wait to get out of here for the weekend! Lots to do but all good, fun stuff with friends so I'm getting pretty excited and considering how badly my week went, this is a nice change.

After I ponder things a bit more, I'm going to post a little something about a movie I saw yesterday in class. It's another of the reasons why my day is going so well.

WOOO. Quite the multimedia post! First the song, then the trailer and now the KFF!! This one goes out to my blog bug Wiccachicky who shares my love of Keanu:


Yeah....pretty good.

And today, I have no stupid things because it's just too stupid and unfunny, so instead, you get a bad joke:
A man joins a big corporate empire as a trainee.
On his very first day of work, he dials the pantry and shouts into the phone - "Get me a coffee, quickly!"

The voice from the other side responded, "You fool you've dialed the wrong extension! Do you know who you're talking to, dumbo?"

"No," replied the trainee.
"It's the CEO of the company, you fool!"

The trainee shouts back, "And do YOU know who YOU are talking to, you fool?!"
"No." replied the CEO indignantly.

"Good!" replied the trainee, and puts down the phone.

Have a great weekend everyone!

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great weekend :-D I like that pic of Keanu even though I'm not usually a fan *L*

February 16, 2007 12:12 p.m.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails