The weekend was going well until a couple of events that unfolded on my way home from the movies on Sunday night. Needless to say I must have had "trouble" written on my forehead. Nearly got into a fight with a drunk girl on the Skytrain platform and then as I'm waiting for the bus some woman starts talking to me about smoking. By that point, I could have knocked her one. I don't consider myself a violent person but occasionally, I do lose my temper. By the time I got home, I was nearly ready to call it a day. Thankfully, after dinner and a shower, I was feeling a little more like myself.

This morning, the boss lady didn't seem quite 100% on the phone and for whatever reason, that's put me in another mood. Ugh. I can't wait for the day to be over.

Hope everyone's having a better Monday than I am.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't imagine you wanting to fight anyone!
Monday will be over before you know it!

February 12, 2007 12:19 p.m.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear some ding-dong, or ding and dong, so to speak, harshed your buzz after the movie.

Like dog poop on the sidewalk, they'll wash away and be a memory. :-)

February 13, 2007 11:40 p.m.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails