Weekend? Where?



I started this post nearly an hour ago and then I got sidetracked. What else is bloody new?

Things are INSANE this afternoon. I've been roped into sticking around the office until 7PM which means my weekend won't start until then and I figure since I've already missed a chunk of BIFF, I'll run some errands down here, head home and relax tonight.

The weekend is going to be BUSY. Lots to cram in between now and Monday and then next week classes start up again. I'm *really* excited (yes, still blathering about that) and I can't wait to tell you how great it's going to be.

For now, I've gotta go and finish a truckload of crap so tata folks. Hope everyone has a good one!

This week's KFF:

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails