Brit Night



Yesterday was Brit night for me. It started with the viewing of the hilarious Hot Fuzz (review to follow later today) and ended with a great show at the Commodore Ballroom where, once again, We had the chance to see the Kaiser Chiefs.

Too much drinking. Too much smoking. Too many people. Spotting someone I now other than my sister. Those were the highlights. The only low point came at the end of the night when I thought I'd lost the little one when, in fact, she'd left the show early (with my jacket no less!) and because I had her credit card, I hung around for 30 mins trying to find her and call her. I didn't want to leave thinking she might still be there and because I had her card, she'd be stranded with no way of getting home. When she *finally* called me, she was already on her way home. It all worked out and what's best is that I didn't have to wait around by myself like a loser (thanks to Sonny and his GF Steph)!

The Chiefs were great once again and there were a lot more people there this time around. Fun was had by all. Here is one of the pictures from the show. You can check out the rest on my Flickr page.



As you may be able to tell from the Flickr pics, the first 11 were taken with my shiny new camera and the bad ones are from last year's show with the not so great old camera.

Happy hump day folks!

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Kaiser Chiefs seem like a fun band! It's been ages since I went to a concert. The last one was at The Commodore though :)

April 25, 2007 3:28 p.m.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails