More than words


Sometime back I discovered that my little camera actually records some pretty decent video. Nothing spectacular but it does the job of capturing the moment and the microphone is pretty decent considering we're talking about a fairly middle-of-the-road digital camera. I've taken a couple of short little movies and done nothing with them but today, I happened to have an SD nearby with a video clip along with some spare time so I thought I'd check out the services at blip.tv which I discovered at NV.

It's nothing spectacular (Colleen and I talking about the weather and getting up early) but it's fun. At this point, I'll also direct your attention to my Flickr set with a bunch of pictures from NV including the shot of the North Vancouver sunrise which is pictured above. I must admit, I'm quite impressed by how beautiful that looks.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails