Second Thoughts: Pemberton

Alright. So I'm still beyond excited about Pemberton Music Festival and heck, if we can find a place to crash for the Sunday, I'm more than there but when the event makes international news headlines (it appeared at Paste.com today)...I start to get scared. Is this REALLY a good idea?

We called around on the weekend and MOST of the accommodation in the area was already spoken for and frankly, we don't want to commute from Whistler but we may not have a choice. Pemberton just doesn't have the infrastructure for this type of event and I'm really afraid that the camp ground will turn into the nightmares I've heard coming of Merritt Mountain Music Festival.

I still have a few days to make a final decision but I must admit I'm getting a bit nervous about the whole thing.

Photo from Flickr care of Silvhorn Automotive Pemberton.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails