When Forums Go Wrong

I'm not a big fan of forums, never have been. It may have something to do with the fact that I came into the internet world at a time when MIRc and online chat rooms were the big thing so posting on a bulletin board and waiting for a response when you can have an immediate response seemed odd. So yes, bulletin boards have never really been my thing. I've tried to get into them but outside of the R3 bulletin board which the guys set up for behind the scenes organizing, I have a hard time keeping track.

In the short amount of time I did use bulletin boards, one of the things I noticed was how quickly things could get out of hand. In a chat room or a comment section, it seems easier to deal with but still, it's easy for things to get out of hand as they have with this funny story.

A friend of mine sent me this hysterical little "thread gone mad". It starts off innocently enough but it quickly gets out of hand, all thanks to one picture:


Now that you've seen the picture, check out the hysterical, and obviously amicable, discussion that unfolds. It had me in stitches.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails