One Upping Tyra Banks

This is pretty funny. If you've been visiting for a short amount of time, you may not know that I'm a fan of "America's Next Top Model". I can't help myself. The cat-fights are priceless. But Tyra is being upstaged, this time by the BBC.

I was reading an article at AV in which they're discussing The BBC's new show "Britain's Missing Top Model" about models with physical disabilities - namely missing limbs. It's an odd sounding premise for a show and frankly, the video has me curious, if a little disturbed.


This would go nicely with Nick Stahl's new film Quid Pro Quo in which Stahl portrays a semi-paralyzed radio reporter who is sent out to investigate a story that leads him into an odd subculture. Check out the trailer to see for yourself what that odd subculture is:

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails