Wasted Evening

I spent the better part of the night trying to get some video off of my phone, a Sony Ericsson W819i. I finally had to resort to tracking down the USB cable that goes with the phone, downloading the software and trying to navigate through a load of folders but I was successful. What I uploaded you ask? A very poor quality video, also from Saturday.


I'll have to see if I can figure out how to increase the quality of the video, if at all possible. We'll see how that goes.

Now, then I tried to set up the built in calendar with Goosync which is a service that syncs your Google calendar with nearly every phone...for free! The result was NOT good. I tried doing a manual set-up which also didn't go well. I'll have to wait until tomorrow to re-attempt a one-click set-up. Hopefully that will run a little more smoothly.

Also on the docket for tomorrow: trying to talk to Rogers about upgrading to an N95. I'll keep you posted on the ongoing drama.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails