Weird and Creepy

Seriously. I can understand wanting to make a buck on "Twilight" but I think this is going a little too far if only because such a huge amount of the fanbase is pre-teen. As for the rest of us, do we really need to have a buddy that is reminiscent of Edward's skin? Complete with sparkle? If that's the case, we may have bigger problems but when it comes to sex I always say: whatever cranks your boat.

The thing that gets me is that the only thing "The Vamp" has going for it is the colour. Ah well, can't blame them for wanting to make a little money. If you really want one, you can order direct from Tantus here. Don't worry, I won't tell.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

Leeny said...

I'm a sparkly vampire , I wear lots of hair gel, I have no genitalia, I use sparkly prostetics.

LOL

August 20, 2009 1:49 p.m.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails