It's finally here!

I know. New Moon doesn't "officially" open until tomorrow but across the world (if not the universe), people everywhere are taking in midnight screenings (which are actually taking place at 10PM). I am one of the millions that will be partaking in the event. So much so that I even took tomorrow morning off to recuperate.

So what's the plan for tonight? Well, a local Twilighter has put together a pre-party which I'll be attending from 6PM to 7PM and then, off to the theater to brave the sure-to-be-insane line-up. It's bound to be a fun night, even if initial reaction to the film has been less than stellar. My review should be up tomorrow morning.

As for the blog, I promise to be back soon. I have lots (LOTS!) to share!

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails