Missed Connections

I'm hoping this isn't proof that I'm losing my edge. I'm blaming it on the fact that my main interest in seeing "Remember Me" is RPattz. That's a little sad, I know, but it's the truth and around here, I'm nothing if not truthful (plus let's face it, it's not like anyone who knows me would believe any other excuses I might make). Alas, I'm already off topic.

So I was watching that video of Rob on Jimmy Fallon on YouTube (late night TV talkshows aren't my thing) and Jimmy asked Rob if he'd ever seen an episode of "Lost." For a moment I thought "Who the hell cares if Rob's watched lost or not? I don't need to know that I share an obsession with a crazy ass TV show that seems to be going nowhere faster than I can possibly take a shot."

Then it dawned on me.

So that's why the girl in the "Remember Me" trailer looked so familiar! I was so busy daydreaming about RPattz that I completely over looked the fact that Ally, the love interest, is none other than Claire.

Ally in "Remember Me"

Claire in "Lost"

Honestly, missing this connection baffles me. I really should pay more attention but when it comes to this, how can I possibly concentrate on anything else?


 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails