The Rush

Late in the evening last night, in a moment of delirium likely brought on by a combination of cold medicine and nail polish fumes, I agreed to make the trip to Metrotown with my little sister for some late night Christmas shopping.

It's the first time I've ever partaken in the tradition (for some) of late night shopping and I was expecting huge crowds and big lines. The mall was busy but nothing like I expected. It wasn't even Sunday shopping busy - it was more like Monday evening busy (I should know - I've spent quite a few Monday evenings walking though the mall on my way to the movies). I was done my shopping, just needed a few tins for Christmas goodies but sis hadn't even started. The power shopper in us, likely inherited from our mother, kicked in and we completed in record time. We arrived on site at 9:30 and by 10:45 we were on the bus heading home. Not too shabby!

The only thing left is to wrap!

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails