Almost there

So this morning I started typing this really snazzy, witty post and then the pc rebooted on me. So, instead, you get me being thrilled that today is Thursday, that tomorrow is the last day before the long weekend and I get off early!

I do remember one thing that I talked about in my MIA post: Britney. I liked the girl. In the beginning. And still, I like "Toxic" - another great earworm. But has anyone else noticed how trailer trashy she's been lately? It all seems to be one continuing saga after another for an endless future. But what struck me most is what they can do to a photo today. On the left, is Britney on "The Today Show" a few weeks back when she confirmed the pregnancy. On the right is the cover of Harper's Bazaar which is scheduled to hit news stands:












Wow. It doesn't even look like the same person. That's quite the transformation. I'd like to get hooked up with the touch-up artists who did that cover.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails