Today is a good day

It's Friday morning. It's gorgeous outside. I have exactly 4 hours and 13 minutes left in my workday - and I've only been here 47 minutes. Can't go wrong with that. It's a holiday here tomorrow. Canada day. My very first as a Canadian Citizen. It's going to be amazing. Not only is the weather going to be gorgeous but in the morning I'm going to watch the "homeland" send England packing in WC action and then I get to celebrate my new home from a variety of day long, free activities. I'm REALLY looking forward to it.

I have a bit of running around to do this afternoon. I need a new "push up" bra for my costume. I finally sewed the bustier mock up and it worked out really well. Unfortunately, I pinned my home made pattern backwards and didn't notice until I was ready to sew. When I tried to fix it, I noticed I didn't have enough fabric to re-cut. This means I now have to purchase more fabric. I also need to buy fabric for the skirt and shirt so I'll do that this afternoon. Sunday, we're going to "Superman Returns" and Monday, I'll be spending a large chunk of my day sewing for Friday's POTC2 premiere. So much for "down" time!

I hope you all enjoy your weekends! Happy Canada Day to Canadian readers and Happy 4th of July to all those South of the border! Drink! Be Merry! Be Responsible!

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails