Day Off

It was nice to have the day off today. It was a rather busy weekend and I had planned to use today to catch up on rest and though I did manage to get a bit of extra sleep, it was still a busy day. I did some much needed cleaning, laundry and, I made the grave error of turning the tv on at noon. Flipping throught the channels I came along TVTropolis which is a new "classic tv" station and believe it or not, I watched Beverly Hills, 90210 - The marathon. I know, I know, what the heck was I thinking??? All I could do was laugh at the fact that I used to *love* this show. Watching it now didn't strike the same cords as it did when I was 15 but it was still fun. I will admit that Luke Perry was (and still is) dreamy. He had this bad boy appeal mixed with an intelect beyond the regular teenager. Yes. Dreamy.

I still can't believe we watched this and BELIEVED that these guys were in highschool. Honestly, they all look like they're at the very least in their mid 20's however, watching the re-runs was fun and I'd see them again if they came on. In a while though. I think I've had my fill for the next little while. But Perry is still dreamy.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails