Hump Day

Already the middle of the week. I can't believe it!

Yesterday was a bit of a crazy day. From the moment I walked in at 9AM to when I left at 5:30, it was non-stop work. I did manage to scoot out for lunch - I really needed the break - but that meant I stayed an extra 30 minutes because I just didn't have time to get everything done.

This morning I got up very, very early (5AM) in order to be somewhere in the downtown area by 7AM to watch the game. I found a little coffee shop a few blocks away from work which worked out really well. I wish it was closer so that I could walk to the office but it worked out well. I still managed to arrive for 9AM. So far, it's been a fantastic morning and the day is shaping up to be a little more controllable than yesterday. I just hope it ends soon so I can go home and sleep tonight. I need a good sleep.

BTW, for all of those who asked, my review of "The Lake House" can be found here.

Have a great Wednesday everyone out there in bloggerland and....

GO PORTUGAL GO!

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails