*

Contrary to popular suggestion, I have NOT been hit by a truck, been eaten alive by mosquitoes or drank myself into oblivion (as much as I did drink this weekend). It's been an insane couple of days. The logo madness that some of you may remember from a few months back has continued but I finally created something which she likes. Now she has three to choose from. The funny thing is that I didn't think she was going to go for it. To be honest, it's not my favourite of all the options I've provided but it's the one they seem to like the most. I tried to upload them but the photo upload service appears to be non-functional at the moment. Check them out here instead. Thoughts are, as always, welcome. Just don't tell me it's a Star Wars rip-off. I know that, you know that, the bloody name of the font is Battlestar! However, I did make changes to it and it looks darn spiffy. Still not my fave but then I'm not the boss. My opinion only counts for half. Now I just have to try to get some sort of payment for the endless hours I've put into this 'little project'. Next on the list is a company website.

It's been an insanely busy couple of days. The visiting Korean investors leave today. Personally, I think they just got tired of my coffee. Things are relatively back to normal. I have one more computer to put together and set-up and then I'm done with this crap (at least until the next time something breaks down). I just need the Dragon Lady to leave so I can actually get stuff done. When she's here I'm constantly running around because some little fire is always burning - I jump around all over putting them out so none of my work gets done. Can't wait 'till she's gone.

Thanks for reading about my oh so crummy few days. I promise to have fun stuff to post for tomorrow. Who knows, maybe even for later.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails