I just wanna cry

OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. I just want to break down and cry my eyes out.

For 3 weeks I've been tinkering with my new movie reivew blog. This afternoon, I accidentally killed it. Not sure what I did but it's gone. All of it, gone. Hundreds of hours of work down the drain. To boot, there are now a whole bunch of files in my root directory which I can't delete, I've tried re-installing the blog, which appears to work fine, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to re-direct it to my home page. I fluked out the first time around and it took hours to do and now I can't seem to be able to do it again. I've hit bottom. I can't tell you how disappointing this is. I seriously just want to break down and cry for this and all the other shit that's happened lately. The only good thing out this entire ordeal is that the changes I made to the theme itself are saved (I had a backup on my computer) but other than that, I'm back to square one.

If anyone out there is a WP wiz that is willing to give a poor, screwed up soul a hand, I would seriously appreciate it. I'm so frustrated I don't want to look at it ever again though on the other hand, I'm pissed I can't figure it out.

I'm going to bed now. I'll try to do something with this again tomorrow. I'm too sad to work on it anymore tonight.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails