Wow. I'm exhausted today. Last night I met the movie group for an outing to The Devil Wears Prada and by the time we finished blah blah blahing, it was just after 11. I missed my bus and had to wait for the next one. It made for a very late night. It was made particularly worse by the fact that I had to pee, badly, and everything at the mall was closed. I ended up taking a different bus up the road so that I could go into the 24h Tim Horton's to use the washroom. When I got off the bus, I swear, I nearly peed myself. I'm sure I was walking funny. Lately, this seems to be happening much more often. I think it has something to do with all the extra coffee and water I've been drinking. It's not pretty!

I confirmed and made final arrangements with the theater for Friday. Turns out we have a group of approximately 40 people in costume and a whole bunch more who will be joining us for POTC2. I'm really looking forward to it and I think it's going to be a great event. I'll make sure to post lots of pictures! In the meantime, I still have to add eyelets to my newly made bodice and finish sewing the skirt. Hopefully, I can get the rest of this stuff done tonight.

The only thing on my mind at the moment is the soccer game which is scheduled to start in about an hour. Oh goodness. I can't believe I'm going to miss watching it. Go green and red!

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails