One Day to Go!

Oh goodness. I can't wait 'till tomorrow at 5PM. I'm soooo very excited about this week being nearly over. Forget the fact that the MIL is coming Saturday to stay for a week. I'm just thrilled to get an extra day for sleep!

It's been a pretty quiet day. It's actually been a really quiet week and I've just been getting myself into more trouble, finding MORE stuff to read. YIKES! Yesterday, near the end of the day, I applied for Media accredidation for the VIFF. I'm not sure if they'll even respond to my request but I figured it wouldn't hurt to try. The catalyst for this came after I discovered that 1,467 are subscribed to my movie blog. That's not aggregators but actual subscribers. The number, according to the tracking service, is +/-15 so, either way, it's still pretty damned good. Sure, it's not a crazy amount considering the potential but it's also not bad considering I've only been "live" for a few months. That, along with the fact that if this pans out, I'll actually get to see stuff for free. COOLNESS.

That was the peak of yesterday and today's hasn't happened yet. Grandmama is home today. YEY! Her flight landed at 2(ish) PM and right after work I'm heading out to see her. It feels like years since I've seen her when, in reality, it's only been a few months. It's amazing how much I miss someone that, when here, I only see a few times every couple of weeks.

I leave you with this picture. For some reason, he's been 'haunting' my dreams. It's a little freaky... And, of course, I had to post the sexyest picture I could find. Makes me smile.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails