Crazy!

Wow. Out of the blue a MASSIVE storm hit Vancouver with winds up to 150km/h. It was nuts! One minute is was drizzling and the next thing you know, power lines are down everywhere and there's a massive storm in process. Now it's sunny outside. This is insane! The Dragon Lady calls me this morning at about 9:30 and asks me to call Hydro because her power is out. I call them and report the outage and call her back to let her know that no one else had reported it yet. She calls me again at 10:30 and asks me if I've followed up. And her tone suggested that I should have figured out to follow up on my own. WTF? Lady, you never asked me to follow up. Oh well. The boss man just went over to the house because she can't figure out how to open the electrical gate manually. I had a bit of a chuckle at that.

If I hadn't seen it with my own 2 little eyes I would NEVER have believed it. My movie site….it's beat out IMDb – the movie BIBLE. When you do a search for "the host english trailer" you get me in first and THEN IMDb. And it's not like this is some little movie no one's ever heard about either! This is the biggest box office draw in Korean history and a soon to be huge North American flick. I can't begin to tell you how exciting this is! To check out the search string for yourself….lookie here!

That's all the fun and excitement I have for now! I have a feeling a bunch of folks have the entire week of thanks to US thanksgiving…hope you're all resting and eating lots. Have a turkey leg for me ok? Happy Tuesday to the rest of us!

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails