Oh thank god. Thank GOD (or gods or being. Whatever. You get the picture.) the week is over. The last few days have been brutal. I mean BRUTAL. I'm sooooooooooo tired I'm nearly incohesive and to boot, it's been extra busy in the office for the last few days.

Should be a good weekend and to help me get started, here's this week's KFF. This is a FANTASTIC picture. I'm seriously considering printing it on some photo paper and having it framed right next to my autograph of Tom Cruise. Yes. I have an autograph of Tom Cruise. I bought it a few years ago and no it's not a fake. I have a certificate of authenticity. And if I ever do find that it's fake...I'll kill the guy I bought it from. But whatever, sorry for the digression.


Have a great weekend everyone!

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails