Well, the weather is still wonky here with more snow scheduled for this afternoon. I'm used to this nightmare now though the morning commute has been a little worse than usual. I nearly had an attack when I woke up a bit later today and started freaking that skytrain wasn't going to be running and I was going to end up coming in late. I was wrong, got here with plenty of time but I could have done without the worry.

Other than that, things have been relatively good. I found out yesterday that I have been mysteriously de-registered from the system at the College and since the computer can no longer process electronic applications (it's after the general deadline) I have to make my way to school either tonight or tomorrow (the only two days they're open late) to fill out some paperwork to get myself back into the system. What a nightmare. I just hope the snow tonight doesn't put everything on hold.

Other than that, it's been pretty uneventful except for the arrival of the Airbus A380 - the biggest passenger plane currently flying. It's HUGE. For those interested, info on the plane can be found at Airbus' official site or for those of you, like me, who just like pictures, you can view a whole bunch of good ones here.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck getting around! And BE CAREFUL!

November 29, 2006 1:03 p.m.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails