Ah yes. Hump day.

It's been a crazy couple of days at both the office and school. I started working on a paper for philosophy class on the weekend (it's due next week) only to realize, after writing it, that I had somewhat confused myself. To make matters worse, after re-reading my paper, my notes and the book, I was *still* confused so last night I had stayed behind to ask some additional questions. Prof was great about it and explained it to me in "plain English" and not surprisingly, I think I'm back on track now.

The Mad About Movies FilmCast is now live and can be heard here. I'm very excited at how well the show turned out and I've finally sorted out a few of the glitches and now I'm just waiting from approval from places like iTunes and Yahoo Podcasts.

I have a ton of work to do today (hopefully this will include a few other additions and updates to the site so I'd better head off but I hope everyone is having a great week and I'll be sure to be stopping by the various sites to catch up on my reading!

On Forgive Us, But We're Not Quite Getting Your Point, Bobby

When it rains, it snows.

Florida State University football coach Bobby Bowden

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails