New Kids ARE Back...And There's A Photo to Prove It!

I'm not ashamed to admit that I'm a New Kids fan. True, I haven't made an effort to search out a best of album or anything (though the idea keeps creeping into my brain) but I am looking forward to new material from the earliest of the boy bands. A few months back I posted a link to the New Kids website and now, care of Just Jared, we have the first new picture of the gang together and I have to say, it brought a smile to my face. The crew will also be making an appearance on Friday morning on The Today Show in celebration of the 20th anniversary of their "Hangin’ Tough" album. I'll be YouTubing that at some point on Friday.


Does anyone else care about these guys or is this reunion a lost cause?

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look so tasty there! Which show is the Today show?? Because I'd like to see them on TV!!
Jordan was my first favourite, and then it was Joe!

April 02, 2008 2:06 p.m.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails