Book Trailers: The Island of Eternal Love

A while back I discussed, in short, the rise in use of book trailers and really, how mediocre and/or poor they were.

Today I had a chance to see one that, though still not perfect, is much more appealing and was successful in what it set out to do: I now want to read this book I'd never heard of before seeing the video.

The trailer is still on the long side; like movie trailers, they should be kept to a maximum of 2 minutes but it elicited emotion, a vibe and even visuals for the story which were really appealing and as a result, I've added the book to the buy list.

The novel The Island of Eternal Love is one of Cuba's most acclaimed novels and I look forward to reading it. See if the trailer does anything for you.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails