Finally!


Borders New Moon DVD
Originally uploaded by themarina
I thought it was lost. Wouldn't you if you ordered something which was shipped the day before it was released and had been in the mail for three weeks? Yes, that's how long it took this sucker to get from whatever Borders warehouse it was shipped from to my front door, regular parcel mail. I know what you're thinking: why would you even *bother* ordering from the US if you can buy the same exact DVD around the corner? 'Cause it's not the same exact DVD - the cover of this one matches my copy of "Twilight".

I haven't had a chance to check out the extended scenes yet (been too busy to track them down on You Tube and quite frankly, I'd rather see them from the comfort of my couch with crisp, clear images) but I will get to it on Saturday, just in time to record one of our upcoming Before the Dawn podcasts.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails