Move Over BBB - New Kids Are Back!

You know that New Kids on The Today Show bit I mentioned the other day? The YouTube gods spoke and the video is up. I'm a bit disappointed, mostly because I'd expected a longer segment and maybe a little singing but I'm not surprised that didn't happen, especially considering the endlessly screaming fans. You can barely hear anything over the screaming. What struck me most is that as the camera panned over the crowd, I noticed that only a handful of people looked old enough to remember the NKotB first hand. I feel a bit old after seeing that. Check out the video:


Poking around I also found this People.com clip which was kind of fun:


Looking forward to hearing some new material!

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails