Twilight DVD - Coming in Spring '09!

Turns out that this is turning into a bit of a "Twilight" blog and apparently, I have all the answers. Well, I don't have all the answers - I'm just a fan yet, I've had a few people contact me about the DVD release of the film. I posted a few details earlier but in case you missed it...

I have no idea when the film will be released. In an interview, Catherine mentioned Spring of 2009 and there's been talk of a release between February and April though if I had to guess, I'm thinking later in the year considering the film is still doing so well in theatres.

As for the DVD itself, Hardwicke has talked about a number of deleted scenes which will appear on the DVD release including a scene from "Midnight Sun". You can check out all the details of that from an interview at MTV. Unfortunately, that interview isn't available to folks outside the US and I can't seem to find it on YouTube but if you know where it's at, please leave a link in the comments section. I found this but it appears to be only a portion of the interview.

If you're really keen, you can already Pre-Order the DVD from Amazon.ca.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails